नुक्कड़ नाटक प्रतियोगिता विभिन्न स्वास्थ्य और कल्याण विषयों पर पसंदीदा
On the occasion of the Third International Day of Yoga, The Namo Gange Trust is organizing 2nd India International Yoga, Health & Wellness Exhibition (The Yogshala Expo 2017) which is going to be held on 16th – 18th June 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India dedicated to Yoga & Ayurveda.
Yoga and Ayurveda are integral part of Indian heritance which emphasizes on the healthy art of living. We want to aware the people to learn and practice Yoga and imbibe Ayurveda because they have the power to lower the stress levels and cure life-style based diseases.
Nukkad Nataks (street plays) are supposedly the oldest forms of theatre and also a strong medium for mass communication; a means to spread awareness about social issues to live audiences and gather their instant reactions. Hence promoting Yoga and Ayurveda as healthy lifestyles, The Yogshala Expo is organizing a Nukkad Natak Competition on various health topics.
Theme of the competition:
“Live healthy with Yoga and Ayurveda (स्वस्थ जीवन - योग और आयुर्वेद के साथ)”
Last Registration date: Please send your entries latest by 15th of May 2017.
How to enter:
- The Nukkad Natak Competition is open for all age groups of male and female.
- You can register with us by sending an email, SMS.
- The teams for schools, colleges and organizations can register for participation.
- In each team a maximum of 15 - 20 students can participate in the Nukkad Natak Competition. One teacher should accompany the students.
- Duration of Nukkad Natak should not exceed maximum 20 minutes.
- Mode of language should be day-to-day conversational Hindi with an occasional mix of English.
- All the participating teams need to bring their own costumes/dresses for the event.
- Performance will be judged on the following points:
- Public engagement should be there.
- The presentation should be relevant to the theme.
- Team coordination must be there.
- Participants should reflect energy and enthusiasm while performing.
- First, second and third prizes along with the consolation prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- The verdict of the jury will be final in this matter and no further query will be entertained.
- The certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- Refreshments will be provided by us..
The Nukkad Natak Competition will be judged by distinguished jury members and shortlisted candidates and winners will be informed accordingly. The Grand Finale of the shortlisted candidates will be held on 16th – 18th June at The Yogshala Expo 2017, Pragati Maidan, Hall No. 7, New Delhi.
There will be a handsome prize
AGRITECH WEST AFRICA 2020: THE ONLY AGRICULTURE & PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION IN WEST AFRICA
We are delighted to inform you that WEGVORAUS is organising AGRITECH WEST AFRICA, Ghana in partnership & support with prominent chamber & institutions like GITAC, GACC, AGI, FONG & others. AGRITECH i…
2nd GLOBAL SIGMA SUMMIT 2020, scheduled from 9th - 11th, January 2020 at ICAR-IARI Pusa, New Delhi, India.
Global Sigma Summit - 2020 is one of the most versatile events bringing stake holders from agriculture technology, water, electric vehicle & renewable energy all on one platform to discuss roadblocks …