11th Edition of Agrovision ("India's Premier Agri Summit") from 22-25 November, 2019
11th Agrovision: India’s Premier Agri Summit
11th edition of Agrovision is scheduled from 22-25 November, 2019 at Reshimbagh Ground, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
The journey of Agrovision over the years has been remarkable and it has become one of "India's Premier Agri Summit". The vision is to create a prosperous agrarian society where farmers are well informed about the latest practices and agriculture becomes a remunerative and attractive profession. Our focus this year will to bring latest technologies and products to the farmers. Keeping this in mind, the theme of the 11th Agrovision has been aptly chosen as "Smart Technologies for Sustainable Development".
Agrovision is organized under the able guidance of its Chief Patron, Shri Nitin Gadkari, Hon'ble Minister for Road Transport & Highways; Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, GoI and Dr. C. D. Mayee, Chairman - Advisory Council, Agrovision. Agrovision is supported by Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, GoI, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, GoI, Govt. of Maharashtra, Skill India, GoI, Crop Care Federation of India (CCFI), Croplife India, National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) and National Seeds Associations of India (NSAI)
New Initiatives in 11th Agrovision
- IT in Agriculture
- Start-Ups in Agriculture
- International Pavilion
- MSME Pavilion
Agrovision is a great opportunity to connect with lakhs of farmers from the districts of Vidarbha and Marathwada in Maharashtra and adjoining districts of MP, Chhattisgarh, AP and even some from far away states like Haryana, UP, Bihar etc. This is a unique platform to interact with who's who from the agriculture fraternity.
Impact of Agrovision in last 10 years
- Dry land farming is shifting to horticulture
- Farmers taking up new avenues like Dairy, Poultry and Fisheries
- Increasing demand for new technologies by Agri community such as micro-irrigation, automation etc.
- Market of farm mechanization expanded
- Young students have developed more interest in Agriculture
- Urban population has become more aware about Agriculture
- Agri tourism is gaining momentum in Vidarbha
- Agri-Business has seen considerable contribution from Women Entrepreneurs
- Crop Diversification has seen immense growth
- Larger number of Farmers have opted for Contract Farming to make farming more economical
AGRITECH WEST AFRICA 2020: THE ONLY AGRICULTURE & PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION IN WEST AFRICA
We are delighted to inform you that WEGVORAUS is organising AGRITECH WEST AFRICA, Ghana in partnership & support with prominent chamber & institutions like GITAC, GACC, AGI, FONG & others. AGRITECH i…
2nd GLOBAL SIGMA SUMMIT 2020, scheduled from 9th - 11th, January 2020 at ICAR-IARI Pusa, New Delhi, India.
Global Sigma Summit - 2020 is one of the most versatile events bringing stake holders from agriculture technology, water, electric vehicle & renewable energy all on one platform to discuss roadblocks …